Charged with a DUI in Jonesboro?
A DUI arrest can be very confusing. You may have questions concerning jail time, probation, community service and other potential punishments of a conviction. Contacting a qualified Jonesboro DUI attorney is your first step to limiting these potential outcomes. A good defense attorney in Jonesboro can help guide you through the process and advise you and your best course of action. Moving forward with your DUI without a skilled DUI lawyer may lead to more severe punishment as you did not have someone on your side to fight for your rights. If you are serious about your defense, contact the Law Offices of Richard S. Lawson.
DUI Defense Attorney in Jonesboro
With over 25 years of DUI defense experience, the legal team at our firm is ready to begin working on your case from the moment that you contact us. We believe your future is our top priority and we will thoroughly review your case to develop the best possible defense for your charges. Contact the Law Offices of Richard S. Lawson to start developing a good defense for your specific charges. Our legal team is familiar with a variety of charges, for example:
- DUI Process
- ALS Hearings
- Refusals / Alleged Refusals
- Plea Bargain vs. Trial
- Prior DUI Convictions
- GA DUI By Out Of State Driver
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Roadside Checkpoints
- Blood & Breath Tests
- Drugs & DUI
- Marijuana Cases
- Suspended License
- DUI Under 21
- Violation of Probation
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Vehicular Homicide
- Child Endangerment
- Accidents and Serious Injury by Vehicle
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
If you are ever arrested and charged with a DUI there are a few things that you should remember:
- When you are first pulled over you must provide the law enforcement official with your name, address, and other pertinent documentation (i.e. driver's license).
- When you are arrested you will be read your rights. Remain silent from that point on in order to avoid further complication to your case.
- Contact a good DUI defense lawyer that can provide guidance in relation to your charges.
Often, police officers are trained to ask questions after your arrest that make you appear impaired, even if you are not. Continuing to speak after your arrest can often cause more complications for your defense. Remain silent and contact a DUI lawyer.
A qualified DUI defense lawyer can help you resolve your case as quickly as possible. Your best DUI defense begins when you contact a Jonesboro DUI Attorney at our firm.